Ah winter. #snow in #portlandmaine. Here’s to hoping my flights stay on time tonight
Asking "Why not?," instead of "Why?"
Here is where I share my ever evolving life as a wife, step mom, mom and journalist.
Note: In the hectic chaos of life I missed my opportunity to hold onto my former domain mistymontano.com. Anything published at this site is not from me or endorsed by me.
Mmmm… lobster sliders! Of course my first meal in Portland, ME must include lobster!
When confined to a bed sick, the #netflix holiday fire 🔥 is actually quite soothing. Perhaps the fire with various acoustic music should be available year round.
Discussing serious business. #santapictures #beon9 #santa
Yes I am truly thankful for this unruly bunch! #HappyThanksgiving #thankful #family #thankfulCO #love
- Creating a Cotton Candy costume for a toddler
- Waste not... recipes for disguising foods for the family
- Green Chili - vegetarian and pork recipe
- Tamales: pork and vegetarian recipes
- Barbecue shredded pork recipe
- Slow cook pulled pork for tamales and sandwiches
- No Sugar Mango Mojito Recipe
- Tradition: family, fun and fireworks. Now #NoFireworksFun
- I broke my funny bone
- The Montano Education, Fitness and Health Challenge
- I lost my name, I mean my website
- Chicken tortilla cabbage soup
- Twitter: I'm following even if you've blocked me
- How to keep your email, not Facebook's
- Interactive maps give understanding to breaking news
- Twitter: the journalist tool
- How to use Facebook scheduling
- TEDxPoynter reminds me to never stop learning
- Timeline: This is your life. Protect it.